Monday, August 31, 2009

BYE BYE SUMMER.....

Well summer is officially OVER!! Well for Jailyn at least!! SHe started 2nd grade today!! It is a little bitter sweet actually!! I'm definitely enjoying not having to listen to the kids fight & tell me they are bored every 5 mins. but I'm not thrilled about having to get up & get ready early in the AM. Well we did some fun stuff in our last few days of summer. Here are the pics!!!

We went to the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana. They have a new dinosaur exhibit that the kids were really excited about especially Marcus!!
The kids in front of the giant dino that you can walk inside of
Marcus & the Triceritops fossil

We also went to the La Habra Childrens Museum. It's an all hands on museum for kids!! We went with friends & the kids had ALOT of fun!!!
Marcus tried on REAL firemen clothes! They were sooo heavy that I had to prop him up against a bench to take this pic!!
Jailyn roaring like a lion
Marcus put his racing helmet on upside down!!!
Jailyn with the pretty butterfly out front
The kids with the sign

We also made one last beach trip!! It was one of the nights when it was SUPER HOT & my mom doesn't have A/C so we went after dinner down to the beach for like an hour to cool off & let the kids play!! It was right around sunset so the lighting was cool I got ALOT of really cute pics but I only have room for 2 SORRY!!!
My sweet little boy!!!
My BEAUTIFUL girl!!!!

We also spent a weekend in Temecula hanging out with the family!! we stayed at my Aunt Debby's house. We went swimming & hung out!! It was a nice little vacay. The kids swam like fishes especially Jailyn but Marcus was doing really well!!!
The kiddos in the pool
My sunbathing beauty
My little froggie!!! My Aunt Debby said he looks like a frog with his googles on his "forenoggin"!!

Well that's it!!! Stay tuned I will have back to school pics later!! I have to go get Jailyn right now!!! LOVE YOU!! Thanks for reading!!
NAT

No comments: