Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go...

So it is official!! My fingerprints have cleared & I am now ready to work!! I just got the call this morning from my supervisor that they want me to start on Monday!! Right now it's only Monday, Wednesday & Friday but I'm hoping to be placed on a Tuesday, Thursday case soon!! As most of you know I've been looking for a job since August & had been applying like crazy for anything that I qualified for. However a few of the things I applied for did not work with my schedule & would require me to put BOTH of the kids in after school care & at over $1000.00 for aftercare for both that was just out of the question. I finally went back to SELPA where I worked before Marcus was born. They were able to start me at what I was making when I left & give me the hours & days that I wanted. So I start on Monday ! I am just sooo glad that all the waiting & wondering is finally over. It was driving me CRAZY not knowing what I was going to be doing from 1 day to the next!! I'm not thrilled that I have to go back to work but at least it's only when the kids are at school so I won't be missing much!! Once we get into a routine things will be GREAT!!! I'm sooo relieved! As most of you know I don't stress out easily but these past few months have really been wearing on my nerves. Sooo glad it's over!!

OK so here are some pics of the kids because I know that's all you read this for anyway!!!

Marcus on his 1st day of Preschool
Jailyn on picture day! I like to take one myself because for some reason they ALWAYS take her picture & she's got a retarded fake smile on her face!!! I LOVE this color on her!!
That's all for now!!! LOVE YA!!
Nat

No comments: