Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!! This one's for you mom!!!

So my mom calls the Monday after Halloween to ask me when I'm going to post the pics of the kids on my blog!! This was the 1st Halloween where she didn't get to see them in costume. We did our usual stuff for Halloween this year it was the 4th annual Halloween celebration @ the Warren's. We all got together & ate then we took all the kiddos out to trick or treat & after that we came back to the house & the kids played while the adults hung out & talked!! It was fun as always!!! So without further ado..... here are your pics!!!


All of the Trick or Treaters before we headed out!!!
Jailyn trying to get Chad to carry her about 1/2 way through the neighborhood
Marcus & his buddy Jack
Marcus & Auntie Bonnie
My Pretty Pirate & Optimus Prime

That's it for now everyone!! Hope you liked the pics!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Nat

No comments: